1. "10 Basic iPad Skills for Teachers and Students" (post; pdf) lists ten core skills for instructors to use in class (and/or have the students use) and so enrich the learning experience for students on-campus or online.
- For each skill, the post lists "3 suggested apps to help you cultivate the skill under question," but do not feel limited to these suggestions.
- Most of the suggested apps have the same or comparable tools available through Android, online, etc.
- Alternatives for each suggested tool can be searched and discovered easily.
2. "The 10 skills ... include ... Taking Notes" and creating the following :
- Video content (see also "Creating Educational Videos" and "Creating Effective Instructional Videos")
- Student Digital Projects and Visual Thinking Tools [Further additions, but useful comprehensive overviews.]
3. For additional desirable technology skills for the 21st-century instructor, see the following (some overlpa inevitably occurs):