The Instructional Development team helps faculty, instructors, and graduate students with their pedagogical needs through individual consultations, group workshops, online courses, and university-wide events.
- Assistance with course (re)design, learning outcomes development, in-course assessments, blending/flipping the classroom, gamification, and teaching/class-management challenges
- Help finding, using, adapting, and creating open educational resources (OERs)
- Support for indigenizing and internationalizing the curriculum
- Online self-instructional units for skills/knowledge development (e.g. Copyright 101, How to Teach Online 101)
- Links to useful faculty resources
Contact us to see how we can help you!