1. "Contemplative Pedagogy" (web page) "is an approach to teaching and learning with the goal of encouraging deep learning through focused attention, reflection, and heightened awareness."
- "Learners are encouraged to engage deeply with course material through contemplation and introspection."
- "Regardless of discipline and educational context, contemplative techniques can complement more traditional classroom activities to transform the way students come to learn about and understand the world."
2. Topics covered on this page include the following:
- "Why Use Contemplative Pedagogy?"
- "Practices" (with a link to "The Tree of Contemplative Practices")
- "How Do I Get Started?"