- Choose a topic and create a new rubric based on a template. Save and edit your rubric online.
- Insert the task and criteria into this template.
Rubric Template (Word doc)
- Word document template to download and modify to meet authentic assessment needs (University of West Florida).
- A basic online skeleton tool for building a rubric
- "[A] comprehensive rubric development, assessment, and sharing tool"
- "[A] easy-to-use system for monitoring student learning outcomes and aligning with standards"
- "Build a rubric in minutes using our Rubric Studio."
- "Share rubrics with tens of thousands of our other members at our rubric gallery."
- "Collaboratively assess rubrics with your groups, classes and other individuals."
- "[B]uild a customizable rubric."
- "Follow the steps to complete the rubric" -- a 7-step, online, "fill in the boxes" process
- "Once you have finished, you can print your rubric, save it on your own computer, or email it.
Single-Point Rubric (Word doc)
- A basic, one-point, online skeleton tool for building a rubric
- Build your own grading rubrics online by filling out a form. You can include a graphic and print the rubric.