"When you think of a syllabus, what comes to mind? Is it a boring, wordy document that outlines the content a teacher will address throughout the semester or school year? A ... syllabus can be so much more than that!" ("How to Create an Infographic Syllabus with Piktochart")
1. "Graphic Novel" Syllabi
- "Your Syllabus Doesn't Have to Look Like a Contract" (online article)
- Free, online tools like Pixton make creating visual texts fast and fun.
2. Infographic Syllabi
- "The Visual Syllabus" (blog post) presents "a few examples of teachers’ visual syllabi."
- "How to Create an Infographic Syllabus with Piktochart" (online article) gives tips and examples for creating visually engaging and informative syllabi.
- Many more examples (made with other free, online tools such as Canva) can be found by searching "images" under "infographic syllabi."
3. Animated Syllabi
a. "Eng 11 PreAP Syllabus" (Prezi)
b. "Math Syllabus Powtoon" (1.45 m)
c. "BSN 220" (1.31 m; Powtoon on Vimeo)