A. "Welcome to the Open Library: The Home of the Open Educational Resources (OERS) in Ontario" (web page) allows instructors to do the following:
- "Search our collection of open texbooks and other open resources."
- "The curated collection aligns with top subject areas in post-secondary education and features reviews from experts and educators across Canada."
- "Did you know open educational resources can be adapted to suit your needs or your students' needs?"
- "Learn how to customize an OER for your course."
- "There are many tools to create OER."
- "Get started with Pressbooks or explore other options to create a resource for the Open Library."
B. See also
- "Open Educational Resources (OERs): List of Repositories" for 40+ more and varied repositories of open-educational resources