"Experiential Education" (web page), from Osgoode Hall Law School, outlines the opportunities for experiential learning offered through "the first ever Office of Experiential Learning at a Canadian law school."
Osgoode provides student with opportunities for
- "Applying theoretical knowledge in real world setting ... deepening [their] understanding of the impact of law and preparing [them] for practice in any context."
- "[C]ombin[ing] theory and practical application."
- "[S]erv[ing] clients directly, develop[ing] practical legal skills and build[ing] professional networks, providing ... a distinct advantage with prospective employers."
1. Experiential Education for Credit
2. Other Experiential Opportunities