A. "Exploring Aboriginal Education: Susan Dion" is a 2013 series from The Learning Exchange that "gives a straightforward account of the historical perspective educators need to think about as they work collaboratively to support Aboriginal education."
- "She speaks of the need to be co-learners who approach their participation from a position of respect for Aboriginal world views."
- Though directed at a younger demographic than ours, the videos make excellent points for all instructors.
B. The Videos
4. "Susan Dion - How should Aboriginal content be taught?" (4.28 m)
5. "Susan Dion - Appropriation" (5.56 m)
6. "Susan Dion - Rethinking Current Practice" (7.31 m)
7. "Susan Dion - Teachers as Allies" (3.28 m)
8. "Susan Dion - Doing the Work of Learning" (1.59 m)