Hotlink above: Click the image, and then roll your mouse over any "element" for a sample image of that visualization method.
A. "Graphic Organizers" (post) links to 33 pdf graphic organizers that can be used as a visual way of organizing knowledge, ideas, reflections, arguments, research, etc.
1. Though many may seem very basic, simple graphic frames can be helpful ...
- For students struggling to initiate, sort, organize, or coherently articulate their collected information, ideas, arguments, resources, or findings.
- For in-class activities (as models, printables, or handouts), providing visible structure during the activity (and a submittable end product).
- For writers at all levels who may occcasionally need an artifical structure on which to organize their content.
- For instructors who may want a clear, coherent, visual frame for their lectures, classes, activities, etc.
2. See also
- Interactive "Periodic Table of Visualization Methods" (Roll the mouse over any "element" for an example of that visualization method.
B. The Graphic Frames