To enroll in the Certificate in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education 2018-2019, you must first self-register for that course.
To do so, follow the steps below (after September 17 for the Fall session; after May 1 for the Spring Session):
1. On your main mycourselink/D2L page, locate the column entitled "Help" (top right).
2. In that column, scroll down to "Self-Registration," and click on that term.
3. In the page that opens, you will see a list (one or more) of non-academic courses for which you are eligible.
- Click on "Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2018-2019" to select it.
4. In the window that opens, click on "Register" (bottom right).
5. Enter the requested "Registration Information" in the window that opens.
- When you are done, click "Submit."
6. In the "Confirmation" window, click "Finish."
7. In the "Registration Summary" window, click "Done."
"Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2018-2019" will now show up as one of your courses.
- You can find it under "Select a course" (which is represented by nine small squares -- 3x3 -- in the top row of mycourselink).