1. "Online Instructional Activities Index" (web page) links to 40+ activities that can be used in-class or online. Each link provides (most of) the following:
- Description of activities
- Appropriate content areas
- Goals and objectives
- Materials and resources
- Guiding questions for this activity
- Activity outline and procedure
- Teaching strategies
- Ideas for activity evaluation and teacher reflection
- Additional readings, resources, links, etc.
2. Activities and Links
Many of these topics/activities can be profitably searched in the Teaching Commons for additional links and resources:
- Community Action (See "Community Service Learning: Professor's Handbook," "Community Engaged Teaching 101," "Why Incorporate Community-Based Projects?", "Benefits of Community-Connected Projects." Search "Service Learning," "Experiential Learning," "High-Impact Practices"in the Teaching Commons)
- Multimedia Presentation (Video and Film) (See "Multimedia Projects: Starter Resources," "5 Ideas for Multimedia e-Book Projects"