A. More Feet On the Ground (website) is an "online resource is intended to be a one-stop shop for any campus professional or student leader looking to understand more about mental health and refer a student to relevant programs or departments."
- "Learn how to recognize, respond, and refer students experiencing mental-health issues on campus."
- The resource "was developed to help faculty, administration and campus staff learn how to recognize, respond and refer students experiencing mental health issues on campus."
- "[E]xplore this website, create an account, take the quizzes to receive a More Feet on the Ground Certificate, and support student mental health and well-being!"
- "This resource was developed by the Council of Ontario Universities, Brock University, and the Centre for Innovation in Campus Mental Health, which is funded by the Ontario Government."
- See also "Supporting Students in Distress."
B. Included Modules and Topics
- "Understand: The Impact of Mental Illness"
- "The Importance of Using more Feet on the Ground (MFOG)"