1. Open Educational Resources: Resources on the Use, Re-Use, and Re-Purpose of OER (Commonwealth of Learning) provides this self-study, "one-day workshop to introduce institutions to Open Educational Resources (OER)."
- "The purpose of this website is to provide participants with the presentations, documentations and links that are used in the above workshop."
- "It can also be used by individuals as a self-directed activity to understand how OER can be used, re-used and re-purposed to support teaching and learning in open and distance learning (ODL) contexts."
- "The resources on this website are either new materials or re-purposed materials licensed under the Creative Commons Licences."
- Module 1 - Context of Learning (video is missing, but see the remaining content)
- Module 3 - Licence Types (scroll down on link for first video)
- Module 4 - The OER Landscape - How to Find OER? (extensive annotated list of international repositories -- solid complement to the repository resources listed in 3 below)
3. Related Resources on the Teaching Common Site
- "Digital Pedagogy 101" (a broader view of things but both interesting and useful)