As a LinkedIn Learning Student Ambassador, students will be encouraged to become leaders on campus and take ownership of their own learning. Students will be trained directly by the LinkedIn Customer Success Team and ambassadors will develop an impressive portfolio of work as they engage in a series of initiatives to bring about awareness around LinkedIn and the free access of Lynda.com available to all students, staff and faculty across their institution.
Student Ambassadors will be expected to speak directly to the student population establishing a strong following of users within the student community. Students can expect to build educational materials, awareness videos, social media marketing, professional writing samples, presentations and gain skills from personal development, communication, leadership, creativity, program design, project management, social marketing and campaign development.
As an Ambassador, students will have an inside perspective of Lynda.com and LinkedIn. They will receive advanced training, resources and support directly from LinkedIn. Furthermore, Ambassadors can expect to receive the following:
- Lynda.com and LinkedIn Advanced Training
- Ambassador Certification upon completion of the 10-12-week pilot
- Support from LinkedIn in the form of one-on-one as well as group engagements
- Networking within an Ambassador community that spans the world
- Invites to LinkedIn events
- References from LinkedIn Customer Success Team Upon completion of program
- Awards of Excellence
- Opportunities to partner on the next phase of the Ambassador Program (as Senior Ambassadors)
General Position Requirements:
- Enrolled in a higher education institution in Ontario
- Well organized, able to analyze and action information effectively
- Attention to detail and organized
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work both independently and in teams
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and/or Lynda.com, or willingness to learn
- Previous experience in training, mentoring, public speaking considered an asset
How to Apply:
Complete and submit the application by January 30th, 2019.
Visit the newly launched Student Ambassador Program website for full details.
Information on this page is adapted from LinkedIn Customer Service website.