All current Lakehead University students, faculty, and staff have free, unlimited access to more than 10,000 on demand courses in software, technology, and creative skills through LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com).
With LinkedIn Learning you'll receive:
- The same, high-quality Lynda.com content that you've enjoyed before (all your history from Lynda.com is transferred to LinkedIn Learning)
- More relevant content recommendations informed by insights from your LinkedIn network
- Learning when and where you want, whether that's on your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop
Access LinkedIn Learning using your Lakehead University username and password through:
- the direct URL (right-click on this link to bookmark it)
- myInfo then clicking the icon made up of 9 squares at the top-right of the page
- mycourselink then clicking the LinkedIn Learning link under the Tools heading on the right
- for learning on the go, download the LinkedIn Learning mobile app
- Do you have any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble logging in? Contact email@example.com.
- Videos not working? Visit LinkedIn Learning's User Support
- Join our Connecting Community of Practice to help create awareness and encourage usage of LinkedIn Learning through the sharing of ideas, best practices, resources, and more.
- Visit our LinkedIn Learning Events and Archive page for a complete list of related articles and updates.
- Check out the LinkedIn Learning Content Mapping Service.
- Student Opportunity!! LinkedIn Student Learning Ambassador Program. (Apply by September 30th, 2019)
As part of the Government of Ontario’s Career KickStart strategy, all students, faculty, and staff at post-secondary institutions in Ontario will have free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) until December 2020. Read the full announcement here.
Released November 22, 2019 - report by HEQCO: Evaluating Lynda.com Platform Usage: An Analysis of 2018–19 User Data