What is mycourselink?
mycourselink (Brightspace by Desire2Learn) is the learning management system that instructors at Lakehead University use for online courses, online content, and blending-learning classes.
- To access courses with online content, go through mycourselink.
- mycourselink Terms and Conditions
- mycourselink System and Software Requirements
Getting Started With mycourselink
First, to request an online site for your course, click the Request an Online Course Site button located at the top of your class roster in myInfo.
For help in using the various tools within mycourselink, please see the video playlists below:
Finally, when you are ready for students to access the site, you would "activate" it with these steps:
- click on Course Admin on the navbar
- click the Course Offering Information link
- scroll down and check the Course is Active box
- click the Save button