The following online rubric resources contain many rubrics in many subjects and for many kinds of assignments.
These rubrics can be used as they are, can be adapted to your more specific needs, or be used as models as you shape your own assignments/rubrics.
- RubiStar Website, an online tool to help instructors create rubrics.
- Artwork Assessment Form, Art rubric for assessment of the discussion & writing on art history, aesthetics, and art Criticism - an assessment form
- EPortfolio (Digital Portfolio) Rubric, E-Portfolio Rubric used for self-assessment and peer feedback
- Assessment Rubrics, A collection of assessment rubrics and graphic organizers
- Science Rubrics, Rubric templates for assessing research papers, portfolios, reflective essays, lab reports, oral presentations
- Poetry Speaking and Performance Rubric, Guide for evaluating students' speaking and performance skills when reading and performing poetry
- Institutional Assessment and Compliance, Links to seven general education rubrics for assessing electronic, humanities/cultural, math, oral communication, science, social/behavioral sciences, and writing outcomes
- Rubrics for Assessment,Rubrics for discussions, teamwork, group work, research processes/reports, PowerPoints, podcasts, oral presentations, web pages, ePortfolios, graphic organizers, videos, multimedia, games, simulations, social media (wiki, blog, Twitter), critical thinking, reflection, summary, webquests, writing, math, science, etc.
- Online Instructional Resources on Assessment and Rubrics, Assorted links to rubrics & related resources