1. “Guidelines for Effective Classroom Observations” (online article) condenses seven “overall guidelines” distilled from Nancy Chism’s Peer Review of Teaching (1st edition available in the Faculty of Education Library at 371.144 C54) .
2. “Evidence of Evidence-Based Teaching” (online article) outlines six specific observations by which peer-assessment of evidence-based instruction may be measured.
3. Two “observation checklist” tools:
- “Classroom Observation Checklist” (pdf) from Faculty Focus (Premium)
- “Peer Review of Teaching Checklist” (pdf) from Lakehead’s IDC (Instructional Development Centre)
- "Teaching Assessment Tool For Lectures and Small Group Teaching Environments" (pdf; GW University Teaching and Learning Center)
- "Peer Review of Teaching" (pdf; 2017-2018 format for Lakehead's Teaching Commons)