1. Teaching Online Pedagogical Repository (web site) is "a public resource for faculty and instructional designers interested in online and blended teaching strategies."
- "Each entry describes a strategy drawn from the pedagogical practice of online/blended teaching faculty, depicts this strategy with artifacts from actual courses, and is aligned with findings from research or professional practice literature."
2. On TOPR, "[o]nline/blended learning pedagogical practices are organized into three categories":
3. Each area has a wide and growing collection of suggested teaching tips, strategies, etc.
- Instructors are encouraged to contribute their own ideas as well.