1. In a "Open Letter to the Community," Riipen announced that, "[i]n response to recent world events," the company "would like to be part of the solution as you prepare for online learning contingencies," and so they "are offering Riipen free for the 2020 spring and summer quarters/terms to post-secondary institutions with no obligation to renew."
- "Riipen’s software platform enables work-integrated learning, co-op, and internships to occur entirely online."
- "Riipen can assist in the expedited transition of work-integrated learning for your institutions’ programs and courses to an online format."
- They "can take you through the process to ensure that students have the ability to complete academic coursework on time without the loss of quality ... and minimize the disruption in the transition from the classroom to online learning."
2. Their "Educators" page allows instructors to do the following:
- Request a demo (see form at the bottom of the page)
- Explore features
- See the steps of how the process works
- View templates
- Read FAQs
- "Explore" further