1. "Universal Design for Learning: Theory and Practice" (online, hyperlinked book; 98 pages) includes the following chapters:
- "Re-Envisioning Education through UDL"
- "Expert Learning"
- "The Variability of Learners"
- "Universal Design for Learning"
- "A Framework for UDL Implementation"
- "Designing for All: What Is a UDL Curriculum?"
- "Learning Through Practice: Voices from the Field"
2. Other Universal Design Resources
3. Reference: Meyer, Anne, David Rose, & David Gordon. Universal Design for Learning: Theory and Practice. CAST, 2014.
- NOTE: Access to the online text requires free registration with CAST (Center for Applied Special Technology).