1. Virtual Teach is "A non-profit site dedicated to all things AR and VR in Education."
- This site includes a variety of VR-related blogs, articles, and links to help instructors use VR in education.
2. Virtual Reality for Education is the online expression of "a graduate-level research lab where [they] look into the affordances of games and gaming in learning."
- "[They] are a part of the Communications, Media, and Learning Technologies Design Department at Teachers College, Columbia University."
- "[They] focus on the development and design of games as well as the practical aspects of implementing them in educational spaces."
- "Through this site, [their] goals are to be a resource for K-12 and higher ed educators to be informed about VR/AR."
- "Additionally, [they] will publicize relevant research that identifies the affordances of VR in education."
3. See also